-->
dataxguy

Throwback Post Thursday #7: Top 10 Taxpayer Bill of Rights: #2 The Right to Quality Service

7:25 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :





   

  Print - Click this link to Print this page
Knowing your rights for anything in life including dealing with the IRS is extremely important. I did a whole blog series of taxpayer's rights as list by the IRS. This throwback post was concerning your right to quality service from the IRS. Knowledge is power! The post was called:

Top 10 Taxpayer Bill of Rights: #2 The Right to Quality Service

I don't like speaking with the IRS on the phone and I get paid to do it! I can be waiting on the phone as long as two hours on some days. There were times that I waited on the phone for over an hour and finally got an IRS representative. You know what happen when the IRS representative answered the phone? My call got disconnected! This happened to me at least five times. However, even with all of my horror stories, I still treat the IRS with respect on the phone. I must say that most IRS representatives that I speak with are very courteous. There are some bad apples but that is expected. Today's post will speak about your right to quality service. If you get an bad apple representative then politely ask for their supervisor. However, don't go cursing and screaming everybody out. Talk to the IRS as if you mother is listening on the other end. Below is straight from the IRS website regarding your right to quality service.

A list of your rights as a taxpayer and IRS obligations to protect them can be found in IRS Publication 1, Your Rights as a Taxpayer.

I recommend to click the link below and read my throwback post if you want to feel inspire to learn your rights as a taxpayer:
FEEL FREE TO CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY TAX ISSUES. DON'T BE SCARED!

FOR MORE TAX TIPS 

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JSTaxCorp/



Name: Jamaal Solomon





   



RELATED POSTS

0 comments