-->
dataxguy

Throwback Post Thursday #3

4:16 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :

   

  Print - Click this link to Print this page
In this throwback post, I shared the IRS tips about picking a tax preparer. If you read a lot of my previous posts then you know how much I hate fraudulent tax preparers. The post was called:

Fight Back Against Fraudulent Tax Return Preparers #4: Tips From The IRS

In my previous posts, I have been sharing my personal feelings about fraudalent tax preparers. Some people may say "hey Jamaal, you sound like a hater against your competition!" Well that is cool with me because I have no love for fraudulent tax preparers. I'm going straight to the source in my last post of this series. I will share information directly from the IRS website. 

I recommend to click the link below and read my throwback post if you want to protect yourself from fraudulent tax preparers


Give my online tax course a try (please, I promise it is fun!):

FOR MORE TAX TIPS 

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JSTaxCorp/



Name: Jamaal Solomon





   

RELATED POSTS

0 comments