-->
dataxguy

Throwback Post Thursday #2

1:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :

   

  Print - Click this link to Print this page
In this this throwback post, I mixed my love of sports and teaching people about taxes. The post was called:

2016 Tax Olympics: Best Ways to Deal With Failure to File and Failure to Pay Penalties (Day 3)


Nobody is perfect or exempt from life's unavoidable ups and downs. Through my experience representing many clients in front of the IRS, I have learned everyone's reason for their tax problem is unique. I heard enough stories to write an HBO series. For example, one of my clients won the lottery and immediately all hell broke loose for him. Tax problems can happen to anyone. It doesn't matter if you are extremely poor or rich. It doesn't matter if you are healthy or sick. There may be a situation that makes filing a tax return the last thing on your mind. Don't run from the IRS. Learn your options in resolving your tax problems. Below are the three best ways to handle failure to file and pay penalties:

I recommend to click the link below and read my throwback post if you are dealing with failure to file and failure to pay IRS penalties


Give my online tax course a try (please, I promise it is fun!):

FOR MORE TAX TIPS 

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JSTaxCorp/



Name: Jamaal Solomon





   

RELATED POSTS

0 comments