-->
dataxguy

Book Excerpt From the World's Funniest Tax Advice Book Ever #1

11:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


  Print - Click this link to Print this page

.


EXCERPT FROM INTRODUCTION OF THE BOOK:


NO INTRODUCTION


It’s time to take the fear out of taxes. I won’t call this an introduction because I should have written this book years ago. I witnessed too much people in my community being taken advantage of by some bad tax preparers. These bad tax preparers take advantage of people’s refusal to learn about taxes. They make taxes seem too scary so you won’t research about tax credits and deductions. They feed on some taxpayers’ greed and don’t tell you about the consequences of filing fraudulent tax returns. I have seen too many people get caught by the IRS and have to pay back their refund. The worst part is that they have to back the refund with interest and penalties. 

My goal for this book is to empower you, the reader, to learn about the basics of taxes. I want you to learn about your options and rights. To know the consequences of your actions (and inaction). If you signed the tax return, you are telling the IRS that you understand everything that is on that tax return. Therefore, there is no playing dumb to the IRS. Yeah, I said playing dumb! I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to enlighten you about taxes. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to make you a tax expert.

I won’t lie: taxes are boring. Trust me, I’m a little concerned that I have a fascination for taxes. However, it is one of those things in life that you can’t afford not to know. You can be a millionaire and taxes could eliminate all of your money. You could be poor and not know that you are entitled to some tax credits that could have put some food on the table. This is the reason why I chose to explain taxes in a very creative and fun way. However, don’t be fooled and lose sight of the message.


Give my online tax course a try (please, I promise it is fun!):

FOR MORE TAX TIPS 

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JSTaxCorp/



Name: Jamaal Solomon





   

RELATED POSTS

0 comments