-->
dataxguy

Book Excerpt From the World's Funniest Tax Advice Book Ever #3

12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


  Print - Click this link to Print this page

EXCERPT FROM INTRODUCTION OF THE BOOK:


WILL AND SALLY SEEK A TAX PROFESSIONAL

If I could change one of my many character flaws, it would be my sense of timing. While driving in our car, I thought it would be a good time to talk to Sally about my tax issues. We just left the doctor’s office and received the first sonogram picture of our child. Sally was so happy and excited. She was telling me about all the educational books and toys that she would buy. Also, she was talking about baby showers, cribs, strollers, dirty diapers and other baby related topics. Naturally, I blocked her out and kept nodding my head in agreement. Then I had a genius idea—why don’t I finally tell her about my IRS issues while she is in a happy mood? It has been about four months since I received the IRS notice. Plus, I still haven’t found where I hid the letter. At the time, my idea seemed like a foolproof plan.

In the middle of Sally’s sentence about what to expect while expecting, I said, “Sally, I have something to tell you.” Without hesitation, Sally told me to stop the car because she knew this wasn’t going to be good to hear. Ah, my beautiful wife… she knows me so well and that’s why I love her. So, I pulled over to the side of the street in the middle of New York City. I looked at her straight in the eyes and told her the whole situation. After I finished, she didn’t say a word; instead, she quickly opened the car door and screamed, “You idiot! Why would you upset a pregnant woman!” Then she said, “You could have at least gotten me a better ring if you cheated the government!” Even when mad, my wife is too funny. Now, I’m really feeling like crap. To make matters worse, everybody on the block stops and stares at Sally storming down the block and cursing my family’s name. Shocked, I stayed in the car honestly believing that Sally would walk right back in. However, I kid you not—a sweet old woman knocked on my window and said, “Son, you better stop that mad pregnant woman because she is walking down the subway stairs!”




Give my online tax course a try (please, I promise it is fun!):

FOR MORE TAX TIPS 

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JSTaxCorp/



Name: Jamaal Solomon





   

RELATED POSTS

0 comments